30.11.15

Rome / The Sound of Silence

"I've come to talk with you again,

Because a vision softly creeping left its seeds while I was sleeping 
and the vision that was planted in my brain.

Still remains.





Narrow streets of cobblestone,
neath the halo of a street lamp, I turned my collar to the cold and damp,

When my eyes were stabbed by the flash of a neon light that split the night.



And in the naked light I saw ten thousand people, maybe more.

People talking without speaking,
People hearing without listening.




And no one dared disturb the sound of silence. "


Rooma marraskuussa 2015
Simon and Garfunkel / The Sound of Silence

6 kommenttia:

  1. Siis tää on ihan täydellinen! Rakastan noit valokuvia! Tää on niin hyvä :DD

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Eikä, sä just pelastit mun päivän! Kiitoskiitoskiitos!

      Poista
  2. Vau! Ihan mielettömän hienoja kuvia :) Sun blogi vaikuttaa muutenkin mielenkiintoiselta!

    http://marjukkakatariina.blogspot.fi

    VastaaPoista